20171218

My last words for Jonghyun

I was in class when i heard the news, and i started to cry so hard. But my classmates came to me, to make me feel better. Not that it helped, because after 6 hours after reading it, i still got tears. We've lost an incredibly amazing, sweet, and kindhearted person, who created a laugh on many of our faces. For some he was the reason not to give up, for others he was the reason for their joy. Even though he seemed so happy, he wasn't, and it breaks my heart i didn't saw it. If i only could turn back the clock, to give him everything he needed and could give him a smile, at this moment i don't want anything more.

My condolences go out to everyone who had a band or good contact with him, his family, friends, the staff and the others of SHINee. You may lost your best friend, son, nephew, brother, bandmate or neighbour, but he will say hi from the sky. Because we may have lost a star on the stage, but we gained a star in the sky.

An angel on earth, he became an angel in heaven ♥

My personal poem for him;

O good old days 
O say 'Hello'
If i only knew
That you would go
O my dearest angel
O my sweet goodbyes
This was the last time
I could hear you sing live
If i only knew that you'll past 
I made you an art
But now it's just a photo and a candle
But you'll be forever in my heart

Depression is a serious disease, and everyone could have it, even the people who you don't expect it from. Please talk about it with people you trust, because no one deserves to feel this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment