20171228

Hehe oops

Hey y'all, i've been inactive for a while, but i wasn't really in the mood to post hehe. Anyways, i have done the most confusing and questionable thing in history. My classmates may want a new classmate now tehehe (idk why i write hehe instead of haha, just let me be okay), it's that weird.

Like, i wrote the names of 106 k-pop artists on a paper without thinking, and that may sound weird, but it gets worse; i forgot some of the artist names (i'm so bad, like literally, BAAAAAD, now i can't watch vlive videos of nu'est for 5 minutes as punishment - wait that's too extreme) as example the members of nct, i forgot Yuta and Haechan WTFFFFFFFFFFFFF someone come to here and take away my k-pop merch because i don't deserve it (aka my schoolbooks too since it has pics of bts on it hehehehehe)

Since y'all see my life is boring, i got no life, and no inspiration for a blogpost. SOMEONE SAVE THIS KID

oyea and i named my baby in the sims after Jisung from nct, wannaone, trcng or stray kids, whatever group you like the most haha.

oyeapt.2 I'M OFFICIALLY BIAS WRECKED IN EXO LIKE MY BIAS WAS KYUNGSOO FIRST BUT THAT LITTLE KID NAMED MINSEOK HAS STOLEN HIS PLACE I HATE YOU AND I LOVE YOU YOU ANGRY DWARF. still love my egg and the others of exo tho

Current song playing - GDragon R.O.D

THIS SHIT WAS ALL IN A WEEK AY I'M SHOOKETH. I REPEAT I'M SHOOKETH

No comments:

Post a Comment