20171126

My current favorite groups and why

Hey everyone! It's a me, a mere mortal child! First of all, i'm sorry i'm so inactive. But you already guess it, ugh, that's because of school. But next month i will have holiday, so then i'll be online often. Also i have something sad to tell you. Because of school, i have to change my amount of blogpost per week, or two weeks, to 1. That means that the daily/weekly meme will stop existing. I'm so sorry, but it really takes a lot time to search something funny on the internet, while i actually have to concentrate on my future (I know what i want to study, so i have to learn the right thing for it). :(

Anyways, today i will talk about my favorite artists/bg of this moment, and why i like them. Leeeeeeeeeet's go!

1) Nu'est W (or just Nu'est)
They're definitely together with bts on no1, because i really love them! They all have such a beautiful personality and charm, and they can always make me happy. Like, they're so goofy sometimes, it really makes me laugh. Also, they're very handsome (also i learn a lot about makeup and fashion because of Ren hahahaha). BUT LETS TALK ABOUT THEIR VOCALS HOLY MACARONI!!!! I swear, these kids have actually talent! Their songs are always on point, and their videos are so lit! (jup i said lit, get over 'it') Also their live performances are simply beautiful. Like the live performance of ONEKIS2 ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnniIPI8BwQ ) is so beautiful, i shed a tear.

2) Bts
Jup you saw this coming, i even pimped my schoolstuff with their beautiful faces. They're just so kind, sweet, funny and *sigh* AMAZING! I really love them with all my heart, and i'm glad i've found them. They have a special place in my heart.

3) Zico
Nothing more to say than LEGEND, htdgrxnklcbijhbnfogjbg. You get me right?

Also i listen to Kyary Pamyu PAmyu, Agnez Mo, GD, Lady Gaga, Amber, Rassya and Selena Gomez a lot atm.

No comments:

Post a Comment