20171028

Multifandom

Hey Guys it's me, and it isn't sunday, wtf? No, i'm posting today because i feel productive and want to sleep all day tomorrow. Today's post is about being in a multifandom. The cons, the pros, voting and fanwars.

Because i'm in a multifandom (ARMY and LO/\E, but i love other groups like btob, exo, got7 etc. too), it's really hard for me to handle stress in the fandoms. Like, it's very fun, all the music, videos and happy faces, but my schoolwork is really a no go right now (okay just kidding, i skip sleeping to study and i'm pretty good at school).

Voting; If i vote, it's usually for BTS or nu'est, but when they're both nominated for the same award, i don't vote. That doesn't make me less a fan, i just don't want to choose between my faves.

Fanwars; I see a lot of fanwars on my twitter feed, and it's kinda piss me off. Because; we can listen to our own idols without dragging other artists down, right? Just because you don't like the other artist, it doesn't mean you can hate them via social media our hurt the people who does like them. I never really understood how people can do that.
(There are people who try to pick a side, but it's really confusing for me, because i want to protect all of them, and support them equal)

Pro's and cons; You learn a lot of funny words and memes, but you have to learn a lot of names. When you're talking about kpop, you're friends don't know about what group you're talking now, because you switch from Seventeen to Block B in 0.5 seconds. You lose a lot of sleep, and you have to explain people what you're whatsapp status means (mine is; It's Beautiful Rainbow. Because when Ren said that, it was so cute, and i got soft). But to be honest i really like being in all those fandoms, because i really love them, and enjoy their silliness and music. And i made a lot of new friends because of all those fandoms :)

No comments:

Post a Comment