20170826

Reaction Time: Papillon (Jackson Wang)

So the song came out when i was asleep, so i do my reaction post now. To start, i really love Jackson, he's very talented and hot (yes, i said that). I support him for a very long time now, so when i've got a notification, i checked directly.

The video clip is very cool, and i love his english accent. I swear, i love it how he says 'blessed', it was a 'blessing' for my ears xD. His style is also very nice in the clip <3

You know, after one time listening to it, i already had it stuck in my head, and i don't have that very often. It's a very good song to sing along with, and only today i already listened to it for 10+ times hehe. I'm in love with everything of the clip and audio, so yes. Luhh it ^-^

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BBVLj_PSsZ8

No comments:

Post a Comment