20170824

Heyo GG! Lemme Introduce Myself

Here comes trouble! (I got a boy - SNSD) But seriously, this is my first post, so i'd like to introduce myself and tell something about the blog. And with myself i mean the bands/artists i stan (i really like almost every kpop artists, but these are the ones i'm little like 'obsessed' with)
>> Bangtan Sonyeondan (Army Whoopwhoop!)
>> Bigbang
>> Got7
>> Seventeen
>> EXO
>> All of the NCT units
>> Nu'est (Lowkey in love with Choi Minki)
>> Btob
>> B.A.P
>> Blackpink
>> 2NE1 (*sobsob* I miss them as a group so badddd)
>> SNSD
>> F(X)
>> KARD
Like, don't ask who my bias is, because I currently have a crush on 157 korean men.

About the blog: Probably i'm not going to post much since i sleep alot and my WiFi at home sucks. Anyways, i'm gonna post pictures, edits, fanart, memes, songs, reactions, imagines etc. on this account, at least, that's what i want to try. But i don't really have much imagination or edit skills. So yeah.

{{ Don't start fanwars in my comment section please. Be nice to each other, and don't be rude to someone who's in another fandom. This is a safe place. }}

If you want to ask me something you can always DM me on my Instagram: IG@Taes.sugakookiee (don't forget the two 'ee's, because there's another account similar to this name.


No comments:

Post a Comment